Thursday, 15 June 2017

Whimsy Stamps release–day 2

I’ve two more cards featuring products from this month’s Whimsy Stamps release.
First up is a *couch* pink card for a change …. not!  The stamp set I used for the sentiment is Thank You Friend, which I;ve teamed with some Foamiran flowers made using the Peony Flower die set that was released last month as well as another daisy.


bev-rochester-whimsy-thank-you-friend

Gotta love me some pink prettiness.

bev-rochester-whimsy-thank-you-friend2

My second card I’ve made using the Paws to Remember stamp set.  I’m not a fan of making sympathy cards – I live in denial!!  They just don’t sit right with me so I made a thank you shaker card instead.  I love when a stamp set is versatile enough that it can be used for more than it was designed for.  The sentiment is also from the Thank You Friend set.

bev-rochester-whimsy-paws-to-remember

I’ve another card tomorrow, and yep … it’s got a touch of pink on it! 

10 comments:

  1. Bev My Lovely, Your Cards Are Just Exceptional I Must Admit I Truly Love The First Card, The Sentiment Is Superb, With Such A Beautiful Font, Also Those Extravagant Flowers That You've Made Using The Foamiran, They Are Just Exquisite.
    Bev, Thank You So Very Much For Sharing Today's Extremely Exquisite Cards.
    Take Great Care
    Lots Of Love Also Huge Hugs 🤗
    From Sam xxx
    By The Way Those Stamps That I Won from Your Blog Was A Tremendous Gift, Also Extremely Useful.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two more beautiful cards, the pink one is just beautiful and such a nice sentiment, I Deffo agree that there's nothing wrong with loving pink it just makes the day a bit brighter ! I also need to have a go at making a foamiran daisy they are just lovely , look forward to seeing tomorrow's card xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bev, this is the most gorgeous card I've seen in a long time. You truly are a genius to keep coming up with these amazing creations!!! May I ask what die that butterfly is, I just adore it !!! And your flowers & that sentiment are out of this world.
    hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love ❤
      The dies are by Memory Box, the butterfly is made up from two different die sets, one cuts the base and one the frame. I don't have the packaging so not sure what their names are, sorry 😶

      Delete
  4. What a great idea for a shaker card and your pink card is so pretty and elegant. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gorgeous cards, tho I am fond of the first card, love the flowers layout and the sentiment, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pink card is sooo pretty!! The flowers you made are GORGEOUS and so real like!! Who make that pretty border die? WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two beautiful creations. Love the shaker card, fab tree stamp. I totally adore that first one with those lush foamiran flowers! Stunning!! Gorgeous layout and design on that one too. Such pretty colour palette. Love them both! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!

Bev x

Related Posts with Thumbnails